Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Simply Sharing: Telling Others About Jesus

I don’t know about you, but I am a bit timid when it comes to witnessing to people.  This is where The Pocket Testament League (http://www.ptl.org/) comes in.  Pocket Testaments are handy-dandy booklets that contain the complete Gospel of John.


Inside the attractive cover, the reader will find the plan of salvation, which is comprehensive and easy to understand.


These little gospels make a very nice presentation, fit nicely in a pocket or purse, and I have found that most people readily accept them.  There are a variety of covers and translations to choose from.  

Sharing these booklets couldn’t be easier.  If I can do it, anyone can!  Try giving them to your waiter with a tip tucked inside, or to your cashier, or leaving one with the magazines in a waiting room.  Sowing seeds…What could be better than that!

1 comment:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Thanks for sharing this. I think I'll order some for our church members. Your blog is delightful, I love the borders (I can't think of the right term). I have added your button to my blog. ~ Abby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...