Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dr. Stanley’s “In the School of Faith”

Hi Friend.  I am looking forward to Dr. Charles Stanley’s new sermon series “In the School of Faith,” and I want to SchoolofFaithmake sure that you are aware of it.  I hope that you will tune in this weekend—you are sure to be blessed with this six-part series.  For more information click the chalkboard above. You can access the series through the In Touch TV broadcast, online, or purchase the series on CD or DVD.

I pray that each of us will increase in our faith and more fully comprehend the love of Christ as we walk with Him this year.    

4 comments:

~katie~ said...

Love the closing line of this post ~ Amen! ♥

Sometimes, I catch Dr. Stanley's sermons on the radio in the evenings. Thanks for letting me know about this series ~ I'll have to check it out!

By the way, his voice reminds me of Earl Hamner's in his opening segments to "The Waltons" shows. Not sure why, but every time I hear Dr. Stanley preach it makes me think of that! Silly and random, I know, but just wanted to mention it. ♥

Hope you are having a blessed week, Mrs. Smith!
Katie

Mrs. Smith said...

Now that you mentioned it, their voices do remind me of each other! You're right! :) Great to hear from you, Katie! I hope that you are having a blessed week too!

Pam said...

Thank you for sharing this info. He is a favorite of mine!

Mrs. Smith said...

Hi Pam, He is always such an inspiration, isn't he? I have listened to him since I was a teen, and his ministry is truly a blessing. I am glad that you like him too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...