Friday, February 1, 2013

You Are So Loved!

“As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you; continue ye in my love.”

                                             John 15:9

Dear reader, will you take a moment to read that verse one more time and let Jesus’ words thoroughly soak in? 

Jesus loves you as much as God loves Him - I’m here to tell you, that is POWERFUL LOVE!
Not only did He describe how He feels about us, but He showed us at the cross.

So, whenever you need a dose of feeling loved, renew your heart and mind with the realization of just how loved you are by our Lord Jesus Christ!  You can walk through the rest of your life with the confidence that you are loved with intensity beyond comprehension.  

And, God loves you so much that He gave His only begotten Son…(see also John 16:27)  Because our minds can become numb to familiar passages, take the time to ponder the layers of depth in those verses.  It truly is astounding that He would do that for us. 

My friend, feel loved, because you are!!!

John 3-16 Valentine

This is a free Valentine graphic with scripture for you, created by my daughter and me.  I’m so glad that you came over for a visit today!

(Little boy and girl Valentine used for this scripture graphic came from The Graphics Fairy.)

Signature

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

This was beautiful and a precious reminder of God's great love. Thank you for being a blessing!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the darling Valentine graphic and the beautiful reminder that God loves us.

Little Birdie Blessings said...

This is adorable. I'll be printing it for sure. Love it. Thanks so much. ~ Abby

Little Birdie Blessings said...

I forgot the most important thing - thank you for the reminder of the promises in this verse. Yes, it can become familiar. I was thinking that with the hymns that I play/sing. At night when I can't sleep, I say the words to the hymns and they take on new meaning. ~ Abby

Brooke said...

I LOVE vintage valentines! So cute! What a great idea to add a scripture with it! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

I love your Valentine's Day card, especially knowing that you and your daughter created it together!

♥Hope

Now blogging at:

http://thisthatandmore-thesimplelifeofhope.blogspot.com/

Naomi said...

Thank you for the precious reminder of God's deep love for us. Yes, sometimes we can take it for granted. And I love the graphic design you and your daughter made. I plan to print it out and hang it in my daughter's room. Thank you for sharing at WJIM. Have a great weekend.

Pam said...

This is a precious graphic! Thank you so much for sharing it, Mrs. Smith.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...